Ubiquitous End User Management with Massive Scalability Sets the Industry Standard for User-Centric Proactive IT Management
BOSTON, MA (USA) — May 24, 2011 — Aternity Inc., the industry’s technology leader in end user experience management solutions for Global 1000 enterprises, announced today the Aternity Frontline Performance Intelligence Platform v5.0. The new release enables both Line of Business (LOB) and IT stakeholders to have complete visibility of end user behavior and application performance “From the Edge on In”. Equipped with comprehensive application and desktop coverage, advanced, real-time analytics, and massive scalability, the Aternity FPI Platform v5.0 dramatically reduces business disruptions, increases user productivity, and delivers breakthrough optimization of enterprises’ support resources.
“Cloud-based applications require a new approach to performance monitoring,” said Will Cappelli, Gartner Research VP in the Enterprise Management area. “The real challenge is to understand the end-to-end behavior of such applications from the perspective of the user or consumer and this can only be done by initiating the monitoring process at the edge of the cloud and exploring how patterns of resource consumption and latency unfold from that starting point.”
Solving the Visibility Gap from the Desktop Vantage Point
The driving need to understand real end user experience from the frontline has grown rapidly with the increasing complexity and highly distributed nature of today’s virtualized IT environments. Cloud Computing, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), SLA Management, Web 2.0 applications, and Meaningful Use programs are just some of the main IT initiatives that have increasingly exposed organizations to the visibility gap and their inability to truly understand end user experience “From the Edge on In”.
Widely adopted Application Performance Management (APM) technologies are data-center centric and are therefore limited in their ability to provide comprehensive visibility into how end users actually experience the business applications they consume. Aternity’s FPI Platform uniquely monitors the three primary components that dynamically interact at all times to define and impact an end user’s experience as an IT consumer: Application Performance, Device Performance, and User Productivity. Frontline Performance Intelligence is the result of the real-time aggregation, analysis and correlation of all these metrics, ultimately closing the visibility gap from the Desktop Vantage Point.
Major capabilities of the Aternity FPI Platform v5.0 include:
Closing the Visibility Gap “From the Edge on In” for Winning Performance
- Web 2.0 and 64-bit Java Business Application Monitoring extends Aternity’s ubiquitous application coverage of thick client, web-based, .NET, and Java applications. v5.0 now supports true render time for Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) built on AJAX and monitoring of 64-Bit Java Applications.
- Enterprise Outlook Monitoring (EOM) goes well beyond classic transactional monitoring of email performance, e.g., “open email” and “send email”. Aternity’s EOM provides a comprehensive view of what’s happening deep within the world’s most popular business email client. v5.0 correlates Outlook availability and transactional response time with performance influencers such as Microsoft Exchange Server connection status, Outlook OST/PST file size and location, email delivery size, Outlook add-ins, and number of items in the mailbox.
Fast Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR) for the Toughest Desktop Application Problems
- The Boot Profiler proactively identifies Desktop startup problems before they become a major handicap to business productivity. New v5.0 capabilities measure and analyze each step within each phase of the boot and logon process including drivers, services, auto-run processes and group policies, identifying the top resource consumers for each step, across every desktop build within the organization.
- The End User KPI Dashboard enables enterprises to rapidly identify host resource consumption and trends and correlates business transaction performance with resource consumption – for both real-time and historical data. The End User KPI Dashboard empowers help desk representatives to rapidly troubleshoot end user issues before they become systemic.
Advanced Analytics for Rapid Response to Performance Issues
- Incident Impact Analysis provides a time-machine perspective of any performance or availability incident, with drill down capabilities into individual user measurements. v5.0 facilitates an organization’s ability to dynamically calibrate incident detection logic, while breaking down deviating performance measurements by influencing factors, enabling rapid identification of probable cause.
- LOB-Specific Severity Definitions provides enterprises with complete control to define acceptable performance levels for different groups of users accessing the same applications, dramatically reducing false-positive performance incidents. With v5.0’s new LOB-Specific Severity Definitions, organizations can also customize Aternity’s alerting system based on how they want to escalate incidents for specific user groups.
Privacy Compliance and Massive Scalability for Ensuring Enterprise Readiness
- The Privacy Compliance Auditor allows complete suppression of a user’s identifying information ensuring that the worker’s privacy is not compromised while their performance-related, user experience is being monitored.
- Increased FPI Platform Scalability further drives enterprise-wide adoption of end user experience management initiatives. With v5.0, Aternity extends its single instance platform support to 40,000 concurrent End Users and its Citrix monitoring threshold to 250 Sessions per Citrix Server.
“Version 5.0 is further declaration of our commitment to ensure that no end user gets left behind when it comes to delivering true end user experience management,” said Trevor Matz, President and CEO of Aternity. “We are very pleased to see the significant business impact that User-Centric Proactive IT Management is delivering to our customers and partners.”
The Aternity FPI Platform v5.0 is the newest release from Aternity, a company that has been repeatedly recognized for leading the market toward enriched end user experience management and monitoring functionality. Aternity was evaluated in the March 2010 report by Gartner, “APM Innovators: Emerging Vendors Drive Market Evolution,” as one of five companies driving major trajectories of market evolution. Aternity’s FPI Platform is used by Global 1000 companies including industry leaders in financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, energy, telecommunications, services, and high-tech.
The Aternity FPI Platform v5.0 is scheduled for release in Q2 2011 and will be available through Aternity and its certified partners. To learn more and evaluate Aternity in your environment, register at www.aternity.com/poc.htm.
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) Impact Brief
A complimentary download of EMA’s Impact Brief detailing the innovation and new capabilities of Aternity’s FPI Platform v5.0 can be downloaded here.
Learn more about Aternity.