Consumer and Workforce Mobile Apps – Mobile APM for All Three Enterprise Teams
Aternity addresses a full range of Mobile APM use cases for developers of mobile enterprise apps, IT Ops who support them, and the line of business who rely on them to grow and transform their markets. Whether your apps are used by your customers or by your workforce, Aternity helps you deliver excellent mobile user experience no matter what role you play in an enterprise’s mobility initiative.
A Single Pane of Glass for Monitoring the Entire App Portfolio
Aternity seamlessly integrates Mobile APM for iOS, Android, and Windows tablet apps used by consumers and the workforce, so IT Ops can monitor them centrally, along with apps running on physical and virtual devices.
- Instrument any iOS or Android app for performance diagnostics and user interactions, without access to the code, eliminating extra development effort
- Monitor app performance in real-time, isolate problems to the code or the network, and analyze them with code-level stack trace and interaction breadcrumbs to speed resolution
- Proactively detect and analyze mobile app incidents by severity, affected users, and business locations, to prioritize response, using the same workflow and analytics as for any other enterprise application
- Optimize app performance and adoption by tracking performance and usage by department, geography, OS, carrier, and manufacturer
Measure, Manage, and Improve Mobile Workforce Productivity
Aternity enables the line of business to determine the effectiveness of their mobile strategy on workforce productivity.
- Evaluate mobile adoption progress by identifying mobile app usage patterns across the enterprise
- Determine whether or not SLAs are being met by analyzing business activity performance by geography, department, and device type
- Validate expected gains in productivity by comparing business activities executed on mobile devices to those executed on wired devices
- Report the financial impact of lost productivity for activity-based costing
Monitor, Analyze, Prioritize, and Optimize
With Aternity, developers get the full range of diagnostics you need to ensure your app earns a five star rating. When problems occur, isolate them to your code or the network, and analyze them with code level stack trace. Prioritize your response by identifying impacted services, users, and devices. Optimize the performance of your app across device and OS versions, geographies and carriers. And streamline the performance of your app with analytics of response time, throughput, and data transfer size.
If you’d like to learn more about Aternity EUEM, contact us.
From the Frontline
The retail banking division of a global financial services company, which was rolling out tablets for use by their full service branch advisors, reduced service impacting errors on their mobile teller app by 87% by identifying and fixing an incorrect proxy configuration impacting the routing.