"Desktop Virtualization provides enterprises across all industries with significant advantages in flexibility, security, and service delivery. At the same time VDI initiatives also raise new challenges in planning, managing and troubleshooting that legacy application performance monitoring tools are not suited for."
- Bernd Harzog, Analyst at The Virtualization Practice
Illuminating Four Primary Virtual Desktops Blind Spots
Enterprises that leverage Aternity for VDI benefit from a unique vantage point into end user experience, providing them with visibility into the four key Virtual Desktop blind spots:
- Application Execution Time: The actual time spent processing the transaction by the Virtual Desktop
- Host Resource Availability: The ability of a Virtual Desktop to acquire sufficient host resources to optimally execute its tasks
- Infrastructure Latency: Remote file share performance as well as the total Network and Server time spent until the Virtual Desktop receives a response from the application’s server-side components
- Client-side Latency: The latency of the remote display protocol, responsible for painting the End Point device’s screen, as experienced by the user