Discovering powerful insights buried deep in user interaction data, getting said data in the first place and acting on your findings are all key elements of the customer experience management process.
By focusing on the customer experience, businesses can effectively build brand loyalty and advocacy while improving their core products and services in the process. However, to do so, you need to know just what customer experience is all about.
What is Customer Experience?
Customer experience is the customer’s emotional takeaway after interacting with a given company. Regardless of the chosen touchpoint, when a customer deals with your company directly, they will walk away with a unique experience.
A great customer experience keeps people coming back for more, but a bad experience with your company can put them off for good. That is why managing the customer experience carefully is so important.
If you are looking to streamline your CX management process, then the tools below just might do the trick. While these CX management software solutions are not ranked or rated in any particular order, we’ve grouped them into the following two categories to help you identify the solutions that best meet your needs.
Customer Experience Management Software for Analysis
Pendo is a product cloud that helps you understand your users’ product journey, capture how they feel about their experience, and guide users to help them get the most from your product.
- Insights on the features that customers use and love most and least
- Survey tools to capture customer sentiment
- Provide in-app messaging and guided walkthroughs
Using Wootric’s CX suite, businesses can assess sentiment in surveys at scale while maintaining a bird’s eye view of data stores over time.
- Easily maintain continuity of historical data
- Premium support options available
- Integrates well with other systems
This solution traces the entire customer journey, providing tailored tools to enhance and assess each stage in depth.
- Automated sales and marketing management
- Centralized product management
- Ecommerce storefront functionality
Mize offers a suite of CX tools ranging from digital platform device optimization utilities to full CX integration solutions for complete control over data storage across applications.
- Common delivery framework for responsive web-based platforms
- Centralized service data management
- Integrate systems or record seamlessly
Smaply provides journey mapping and persona-defining tools to power a data-driven approach to CX management.
- Journey maps can be tailored to show only relevant, project-specific details
- Collaboration and centralized workflow features
- Create customer journey maps, personas and stakeholder maps
This CX suite leverages an omni-channel approach for greater flexibility in coordinating sales and obtaining actionable insights from data.
- Omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Deep customer interactions analysis
- Turn customer interactions into revenue opportunities
The customer experience management solutions offered by To Your Success take advantage of cloud-based capabilities to organize feedback into unique reports in real time.
- Monitoring by branch, division and location
- Customer satisfaction and NPS reporting
- Automatically capture customer feedback
Genpact offers custom solutions to CX challenges, incorporating emerging technologies such as conversational AI for greater adaptability.
- Rapid application prototyping
- To-measure solutions built for your business
- Custom solutions designed for industry-specific needs
This solution offered by Pereion Solutions makes replaying customer interactions with digital platforms possible, allowing companies to identify bottlenecks and improvement opportunities.
- Simplified web interaction capture
- Mobile platform interaction analysis features
- Ready-to-use reports and dashboards
The cloud-based CX solutions on offer from KPMG Nunwood make data integration from multiple sources and scalability easy to handle when managing the customer experience.
- Modular tool design
- Measures customer journeys
- Allied with Microsoft technology
Intouch Insight offers a suite of automated solutions designed to complement existing workflows while capturing and analyzing real-time data.
- Social media monitoring features and third-party data integration
- Voice of Customer capturing across unlimited sources
- Cross-program reporting and AI-driven actions
LitmusWorld makes it possible to obtain better insights from customers by triggering surveys when experience recall is still fresh.
- Interactive, conversational UI
- Multilingual support
- Real-time measurement of NPS, CSAT and more across touchpoints
Medallia offers sophisticated AI (Athena) to predict user behavior and encourage leads to grow into happy customers.
- Unstructured text analytics
- Customer risk scoring functionality
- Suggested actions
Dynatrace’s user experience monitoring tools make it possible to capture and parse data relating to application performance, user behavior and more with ease.
- Real user monitoring
- Automatic deployments and AI-enhanced assistance
- Synthetic monitoring to discover problems proactively
15. Alida Sparq
This CX platform provides relationship-based profiling features for customer interaction analysis, yielding buying behavioral insights and more.
- Opt-in functionality for compliant data capturing
- Idea generation templates to simplify strategizing processes
- Discover customer motivations, beliefs, preferences and more
The tools offered by Progress Sitefinity enhance the content management process, allowing engagement to be cultivated and then tracked to discover actionable trends among leads.
- Autoscaling architecture powered by Azure CDN
- Sophisticated personalization options
- Testing tools to impact growth-driving business metrics
17. Oracle Eloqua
Oracle Eloqua allows organizations to personalize user experiences through tailored campaigns, account scoring and CRM integrations.
- Trigger experience alterations in response to key steps in the customer’s journey
- Centralized incorporation of omnichannel data for sales-based CX
- Adaptive campaign orchestration
Confirmit allows your team to manage feedback data from a single multi-channel platform, leveraging advanced survey design features and data gathering functionality across different devices.
- Flexible real-time insights
- Text and social analytics
- Consolidates research and feedback data
Adobe Experience Manager provides tools for streamlining user experiences across digital destinations and channels, simplifying the creation of custom websites, digital assets and more.
- Forms and communications integrations
- Cloud native architecture
- Bring personalized, content-led experiences to market faster
Monetate pairs behavioral and contextual data with third-party information to help companies create more personalized user experiences.
- Omnichannel capabilities
- Dynamic testing and optimization functionality
- Customer segmentation and targeting
Using the software suite provided by Exponea, companies can tap into data silos and make customer data useful across all touchpoints.
- Real-time customer behavior predictions
- Omni-channel marketing campaign management tools
- Enrich customer data through AI
Gainsight’s CX offering provides companies with the necessary technology for identifying customer sentiment and churn risk in real-time.
- Natural language processing
- Multiple survey types available, including NPS and CSAT
- Journey orchestration
Primary Intelligence offers a comprehensive customer experience analytics platform to help businesses get to the bottom of their customers’ journeys and pressing desires.
- Win-Loss analysis features
- Retention-focused analytics tools
- Online surveys and transcribed interviews
This unique solution leverages the suggestive power of search and the self-sufficiency of machine learning processes to enrich user experiences and bolster marketing efforts.
- Sophisticated user search tracking and interaction analysis
- Dynamic, search-centric marketing tools
- Increase conversations through programmatic learning
25. Google Optimize
Google offers an effective website enhancement solution designed to maximize the customer experience with help from its native Google Analytics integration.
- Native statistical reporting for website changes
- User segmenting capabilities
- Ability to focus on specific user segments
This platform allows for organizations to monitor usability for end users with the help of AI.
- Consolidated monitoring panel
- Correlated incident alerting features
- Minimizes actionable alerts
InMoment facilitates experience improvement using highly scalable data harvesting tools that work across all touchpoints.
- Predictive analytics and text analytics
- Survey functionality and integrated case management tools
- Help employees identify and react to pivotal customer moments
28. Zendesk Sunshine
This tool set gives companies the power to develop their own custom ecosystem of tools with full compatibility with Sunshine’s AWS-based CRM system of custom events and conversations.
- Compatible with third-party applications
- Omni-channel conversation sources appear in unified customer view
- Capture every customer interaction
Customer Experience Software Solutions for Communication and Surveys
29. NICE Satmetrix
NICE delivers a suite of tools capable of collecting and assessing all kinds of customer experience information via text, speech and surveys.
- Analytics automation
- Operational metrics analysis
- Collect and integrate all types of customer experience data
Salesforce for Marketing enables marketers to put the customer at the center of every interaction and give them a reason to love your brand by integrating multiple data sources and leveraging AI to plan and optimize every interaction.
- Engage across marketing, sales, service and other touchpoints
- Automate engagement with customers
- Collect and manage data from multiple sources
This survey suite allows businesses to collect valuable feedback from customers across multiple channels and at separate stages of each customer’s journey.
- SMS engagement functionality
- Review collecting features
- Campaign Manager Tool for tailored feedback requests
32. Augment CXM
Augment CXM offers CX tools tailored for use in a call center, including AI agent-assistance tools and real-time voice communication monitoring.
- Real-time coaching functionality for customer service agents
- Support for popular integrations like Salesforce and Genesys
- Monitor digital and voice communication in real-time
This platform provides a wide variety of survey, form and marketing tools for companies to take advantage of, including SMS features and codeless design interfaces for rapid campaign development.
- Omni-channel survey options
- Support for popular integrations such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Design emails, newsletters and invitations
DialogTech bridges the gap between both traditional voice experiences and digital ones, allowing companies to gather valuable insights from both to optimize the customer experience.
- Real-time analytics of all types of conversations
- AI-enhanced call transcription and data mining
- Optimize marketing for lower cost-per-lead or higher sales conversions
Swell helps businesses improve their customers’ experiences by engaging with them through chat, social messaging systems and more, while assessing overall brand performance from a single dashboard.
- SMS-based survey features
- Integrated payment and invoicing solution
- Multichannel engagement options
Quadient provides compliant, omnichannel customer communication tools for businesses to streamline their user interactions, while mapping out customer journeys.
- Push notification support
- Public and private cloud-ready
- Deliver personalized and compliant communication from a central hub
SoGoSurvey provides a full tool set to power a company’s entire enterprise feedback management process. Feedback can be captured across all touchpoints with relative ease.
- Enterprise-grade data security measures
- Multichannel survey distribution and analytics
- Connect to your CRM for automated feedback collection
Mindsay offers customer interaction automation tools that leverage comprehensive conversational AI.
- Industry-specific chatbot versions
- Integrated performance monitoring and optimization deployment
- Easy-to-build processes and monitor performance
This chat automation suite gives customers great answers with an automated chatbot, while recording interaction data to parse with advanced analytics.
- Intelligent self-service tools
- AI-powered for real-time personalized customer interactions
- Custom no-code workflows
LivePerson provides a cloud-based conversation suite to enhance customer relations across different channels with the help of AI.
- Conversation analytics for real-time strategy monitoring
- AI-powered chatbots
- Monitor customer intentions in real-time
Yotpo makes it easier for companies to assess user feedback by leveraging AI, while bolstering marketing efforts over multiple channels.
- Customer journey-centric marketing customization features
- Pull in review data and more to distribute to channels for social proof
- Craft customer loyalty programs
This tool set gives businesses the ability to completely automate time-intensive portions of their social media marketing and feedback management processes, allowing for the customer experience to be maintained across a multitude of channels.
- Automated content moderation
- Omni-channel performance analytics
- Provide automated support at scale
GetFeedback empowers companies to quickly create and deploy surveys across diverse communication channels.
- Real-time feedback collection
- Intuitive dashboard customization options
- Tools to take immediate action to turn negative experiences into positive experiences
Kustomer enables companies to tailor customer support to individual customers with robust data and collaboration tools.
- Customer-specific IVR tree tailoring
- Customer sentiment tracking and comprehensive analytics
- Makes relevant, contextual customer information easily accessible to agents
45. Genesys Engage
Genesys Engage unifies all your existing communication channels and interactions to help your team foster stronger relationships with your customers.
- Powerful enterprise routing features
- Both public and private cloud options available
- Unified experiences across voice and digital channels
This omni-channel solution integrates over 35 modern media channels to simplify communication between your in-house team and customers, allowing for ratings and more to be assessed with third party tools.
- AI-enhanced conversation management
- Custom analytics dashboards
- Campaign management tools
47. Active Campaign
Active Campaign’s solutions center on email automation for CX optimization, enhancing the marketing process with dynamic content and segmentation.
- Powerful email automation features
- Integrated CRM suite
- Contact & lead-scoring tools
Birdeye makes managing and responding to customer feedback easier with a comprehensive suite of sophisticated tools.
- Mass texting capabilities
- Custom survey designs
- Customer review tools
SAP provides e-commerce-tailored software solutions to enhance the online user experience using chatbots, progressive web apps and experience personalization.
- GDPR and CCPA compliance
- Rich customer data reports and analysis
- Unification of known and anonymous data from multiple sources
This tool set uses Cisco’s Hosted Collaboration Solution to create a full-featured, omnichannel, CX-first contact center platform.
- International solutions available
- Simplified feature deployment
- Monitor interactions over multiple customer service channels across centers to fine-tune operations